3 Best Email Marketing Software for Creative Small Business (February 2023)
Email marketing remains a key tool for effective marketing strategies. When done correctly, companies can experience an increase in reach, engagement and revenue; which is why there are so many software options to choose from. To help you find the best email marketing platform for your business, we've done the research, so you don't have to.
What is the best email platform for a creative small business?
In order to find the best email marketing platform for your business, you will need to be clear on your objectives and requirements. Email Marketing platforms typically offer basic features such as, email newsletters, landing pages, email automation, audience segmentation and analytics. When comparing email marketing software, consider factors such as pricing, integrations and additional features that suit your business needs.
Let's review some options:
1. MailChimp (Great for Small Business on a budget)
Mailchimp is quite popular among solopreneurs and small businesses who have a small email list and who may not need a great amount of email marketing tools just yet.
- The platform offers hundreds of integrations with various sites, including Shopify.
- Offers automation tools, templates, behavioral targeting, and more.
- Offers appointment booking.
- Free subscription up to 2,000 subscribers (pricing increases considerably after this subscriber reach)
Visit Mailchimp for Pricing Plans
2. Drip (Great for Ecommerce)
A powerful email marketing platform for ecommerce, digital marketers and content creators.
- Integrates with WooCommerce and other ecommerce options.
- Offers smart marketing automation, sales funnels and advanced segmentation.
- Customer support is available via live chat, webinars, online courses and documentation.
Visit Drip for Pricing Plans
3. HubSpot (Great for growing Businesses)
HubSpot is one of the most popular all-in-one marketing platforms for customer relationship management and email marketing.
- Offer a free email marketing plan, with advanced features designed to grow your business.
- Easy drag-and-drop email builder with a selection of templates to customize newsletters.
- Offers powerful features including scheduled sending, high deliverability rates, A/B testing capabilities, comprehensive analytics, automation tools, and drip campaigns.
Visit Hubspot for Pricing Plans
Conclusion: Email marketing platform can deliver effective results.
A robust email marketing platform can be beneficial for any creative small business. When someone subscribes to your email list, they are indicating their interest in what you have to offer. This is a wholly grail in terms of reaching your ideal audience.
By investing in an email marketing software to nurture your list, boost conversions, and maximize revenue, you are creating a process that is repeatable and scalable.
Which email marketing platform will you choose?